Tuesday, November 20, 2012

The big 'L'

life has kicked the sh*t out of me. not for any particular reason. it's just life.
getting up in the morning always fills me with anquish.
get out of bed, drag myself to the bathroom. then it seems to be that i would just love to lay down and go to sleep.
My own question to myself is why am i dragging about this way. I dont have any reason to be depressed, and i do know that that is what it is about.
i have no reason, in fact things have been going along swimmingly, (thank you, thank you) ir  or whatever, why now?
of course the news never helps, especially when wars break out.
listening to CNN i heard that a rocket shot from gaza hit very close to jerusalem. can anyone imagine what would happen if any of the bomb had dropped on the holy church of the seplecure, or crashed the western wall.  of course the golden dome, that would be them hitting themselves. but i cant concieve of the ferocity of the outrage of whomever religious symbol would be.

hmmm, i was thinkin' that the dec 21 thing wasnt going to happen. I was i that thought, and i just need to say this out there some where...  peace, just peace, forever.

anyway, so no one minds, i mean who is there anyway?, life is hard, that statement is true, as true can be.

No comments:

Post a Comment